RadixWare Build Instruction
- Download and install NetBeans IDE 8.0.2.
- Download and install Apache Ant.
- Download the RadixWare Platform sources.
- Download Oracle JDBC Driver v.126.96.36.199 or later and put it into <path to RadixWare Sources>/org.radixware/kernel/server/lib.
- Download the template of the script for building the platform kernel. Make sure that the script is set up in accordance with your environment.
- Run the build script and make sure that the build was successful.
- Download the configuration files and templates of startup scripts for platform components. Make sure that they are set up in accordance with your environment and run RadixWare Designer.
- Call the context menu of the root project branch in RadixWare Designer and run Clean and Build.